In addition to being a licensed securities professional, focusing on 1031 exchanges and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs), Ehud is also a licensed California attorney and real estate broker.
For more than a decade, Ehud owned and operated a highly successful law firm in San Diego, focusing on real estate and consumer rights. He has advocated on behalf of many clients, including homeowners’ associations (HOAs), real estate developers, and investment property owners, in both California state and federal courts. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court. Ehud has been repeatedly recognized by his legal peers as one of the top litigators in San Diego County, featured multiple times in both SuperLawyers magazine and San Diego’s “Best of the Bar.” He has been interviewed and featured for his national real estate work by Bloomberg, the L.A. Times, the New York Times, and HousingWire magazine.
Ehud holds two degrees from the University of Auckland in New Zealand – a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in political science and a law degree. He also holds a Master of Laws and Letters (LLM) degree, with a concentration in intellectual property, from Boston University. He holds Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) series 7 (general securities representative), 66, and 63 registrations.
Ehud has previously served and is currently on the board of several non-profit organizations, including the Commercial Real Estate Alliance of San Diego. He also participated on the planning committee for the Commercial Real Estate Symposium, organized by the Real Estate Section of the State Bar of California. He is a graduate of the Continuing Leadership Institute (CLI), a non-profit organization run by the Los Angeles Jewish Federation. This 18-month program is designed to educate individuals to act as lay leaders within the Jewish and broader community for the betterment of all who live there.
PERCH PROFESSIONALS AT YOUR SERVICE
The Perch Wealth Team
Email | Address
31351 Rancho Viejo Road
San Juan Capistrano,
Sign up for email
Not an offer to buy, nor a solicitation to sell securities. All investing involves risk of loss of some or all principal invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Speak to your finance and/or tax professional prior to investing. Any information provided is for informational purposes only. Securities offered through Arkadios Capital, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Arkadios Wealth. Perch Wealth and Arkadios are not affiliated through any ownership.
Check the background of this firm/advisor on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
© 2023 Perch Wealth.
- There’s no guarantee any strategy will be successful or achieve investment objectives;
- All real estate investments have the potential to lose value during the life of the investments;
- The income stream and depreciation schedule for any investment property may affect the property owner’s income bracket and/or tax status. An unfavorable tax ruling may cancel deferral of capital gains and result in immediate tax liabilities;
- All financed real estate investments have potential for foreclosure;
- These 1031 exchanges are offered through private placement offerings and are illiquid securities. There is no secondary market for these investments;
- If a property unexpectedly loses tenants or sustains substantial damage, there is potential for suspension of cash flow distributions;
- Costs associated with the transaction may impact investors’ returns and may outweigh the tax benefits;
- Tax benefits are not guaranteed and are subject to changes in the tax code.