Online 1031 Identification
Every 1031 transaction requires investors to follow strict rules to ensure their exchange is tax-deferred and compliant with Internal Revenue Code 1031. Check out our brief video to learn the rules of a 1031 exchange.
Use a Qualified Intermediary (QI)
Identify a property in 45 days
Close in 180 days
1031 Identification Rules
ID within 45 days
You only have 45 days from your closing to identify replacement properties.
Pick your ID rule
See the ID rules here or ask your Perch Wealth reprsentative for assistance.
Submit name, email
Send us your name and email and we’ll send you a private link with a secure passcode.
ID with the Wizard
Identify using the Wizard and select to whom you want to email your Identification in PDF form.
MAKING YOUR 1031 IDENTIFICATION PAINLESS
Using our Perch ID Wizard
With Fyntex, one of our preferred Qualified Intermediaries, we built an online wizard to help investors navigate through their 1031 exchange process.
The Perch Wizard
Once you submit your name and email, we’ll take you to a secure page for compliant input.
You’ll receive a secure passcode which will serve as your digital signature for ID purposes.
Access the ID Wizard from anywhere at any time from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Here’s the process.
STEP 1 – Enter your name and email in the form below
STEP 2 – In return, you’ll receive a page link and login credentials
STEP 3 – Login and complete the online identification form
STEP 4 – To identify with Fyntex, enter email@example.com email address
STEP 5 – Fyntex will receive and archive the verified form
Email | Address
31351 Rancho Viejo Road
San Juan Capistrano,
Sign up for email
Not an offer to buy, nor a solicitation to sell securities. All investing involves risk of loss of some or all principal invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Speak to your finance and/or tax professional prior to investing. Any information provided is for informational purposes only. Securities offered through Arkadios Capital, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Arkadios Wealth. Perch Wealth and Arkadios are not affiliated through any ownership.
Check the background of this firm/advisor on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
© 2023 Perch Wealth.
- There’s no guarantee any strategy will be successful or achieve investment objectives;
- All real estate investments have the potential to lose value during the life of the investments;
- The income stream and depreciation schedule for any investment property may affect the property owner’s income bracket and/or tax status. An unfavorable tax ruling may cancel deferral of capital gains and result in immediate tax liabilities;
- All financed real estate investments have potential for foreclosure;
- These 1031 exchanges are offered through private placement offerings and are illiquid securities. There is no secondary market for these investments;
- If a property unexpectedly loses tenants or sustains substantial damage, there is potential for suspension of cash flow distributions;
- Costs associated with the transaction may impact investors’ returns and may outweigh the tax benefits;
- Tax benefits are not guaranteed and are subject to changes in the tax code.